• Lot size: 15.24 meters x 30.48 meters = 464.52 sq. meters (50ft x 100ft = 5,000 sq.ft.)
• House Size: 136.37 square meters (1,468 square feet)
Total Price starting at US$195,000 or Jamaican $18,525,000.00
- Corner Units - $19,525,000.00
(Please note that price is subject to certified escalation & subject to change without notice)
A scenic community nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the lush mountain sides of St. Ann’s Bay. Enjoy the comforts of modern living, the serenity and security of a suburban retreat in the place you call home.
Master bedroom, ensuite bathroom with double basins
2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom
15 ft. ceilings
Pre-plumbing and wiring for washing machines, dryers & ice maker
First Deposit: 15% of selling price, payable on selection/reserving a unit.
Second Deposit:After paying the deposit the sale agreement (s) will be provided for execution by Richmond’s In-house Attorney at Law for the purchase of the Lot and the construction of the Housing Unit. The Legal costs associated with the transaction shall be payable to Richmond Development Co. Ltd. Richmond’s Attorney will confirm on the amounts payable when forwarding the Agreement for Sale.
Richmond Attorney at Law: Contact Richmond Kingston Office – 20 Barbican Road, Shop #6, Kingston 6 Telephone : 1 – 876 – 620-6079
Balance: due on the presentation of a Certificate of Practical Completion for the unit
• Gated Community with 24 hour security
• Quartz Counter Tops in kitchen and bathroom
• Top-of-the-line fixtures & upgrades
• Brick Pavers Driveway
• Matte finish 24" square porcelain floor tiles throughout
• Stainless Steel Hardware
• Pre-piped for AC in Bedrooms and Living Room
• Windows glass & UPVC louvers
• Solar water heater with electrical back-up
• Solar Power (optional)
• Ample parking
• Metro Shake Roofing System (Metro Shake Roofing enhances the structural integrity of our residences)
* Wind, hurricane, fire & earthquake resistant
* Class A fire rated
* Permanent beauty of wood shakes
* Corrosion resistant
* Energy efficient
* Virtually maintenance free.
Photo Gallery - Actual Photos
Click to view large images. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate images.
External photos provided with the kind compliments of Photographer - Hugh Wright
Developer: Richmond Development Company Ltd. • Real Estate Board approval granted April 22, 2013. Registration # DV/1046.
Contractor: Coolshade Construction Company, Shop G5, Praise Concourse Plaza, 18 Queens Drive, Montego Bay, St James.
Phone: 876-979-1454; 876-979-3495
Coolshade, now on sale in a gated community with Lots of 5,000 – 5,500 square feet starting at US$48,750 Building approvals granted November 6, 2007 for construction of 3 bedroom predesigned homes starting at US$146,250 with escalation of 10% on the Land price and 15% on the House price.
Plans & specifications may be inspected at the Sales Office at Richmond Landovery, St. Ann
Composition: Walls:- Reinforced concrete; Floors:- 24 x 24 Porcelain tiles, Roof: Metroshake Roofing