Club House & Infinity Pool
We are pleased to announce that among our community amenities is a Club House and Infinity Pool. The Club House will include a Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Wireless Internet, Music System for background music, along with Restroom facilities.
Homeowners may make arrangements to rent this space for private functions; a modest rental fee will be required.
Click to view large images. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate images.
External photos provided with the kind compliments of Photographer - Hugh Wright
Pool Use Guidelines
Both the Club House and Pool are for the use of residents. The following are the Pool use guidelines and rules adopted by the Board and posted in the Club House.
1. Only residents and their guests may use the pool. Residents must accompany guests. Keys are not to be given to non-residents.
2. No lifeguards will be provided. All persons who enter and use the pool and pool area do so at their own risk and responsibility. Residents shall be fully responsible for themselves and their guests. For safety, it is recommended that those using the pool always do so with a swim "buddy."
3. The Association shall not assume responsibility for theft or damage to personal property.
4. Persons normally requiring supervision and all other persons under the age of 14 years must have a responsible adult or resident present for their supervision.
5. Incontinent persons shall not be allowed in the pool.
6. Persons with infectious or communicable diseases shall not be allowed to use the pool.
7. All persons using the pool shall shower first before entering. Removal of lotions and skin creams before entering the pool shall be required.
8. Glass containers shall not be permitted in the pool area.
9. Everybody shall be responsible for their own trash and must take it away from the facility upon departure.
10. No running, pushing, or rough play in the pool area or jumping or diving in the pool shall be permitted.
11. No pets shall be permitted in the pool or pool area.
12. Proper swimwear shall be worn as well as special swimming diapers for small children.
13. Residents shall be responsible for turning out lights, and locking the facility after use.
14. The pool, pool area, and all inside facilities of the Clubhouse shall be a "smoke free" environment.
15. Persons using wheelchairs or requiring assistance to enter the pool area should contact the Chair of the Pool and Clubhouse Committee for special accommodation.
The Board reserves the right to exclude persons not complying with these rules and guidelines.