Welcome To Richmond, St. Ann
The Richmond Housing Development in St. Ann has received a global quality award, making it one of the best developments of its kind in this hemisphere.
The European-based “Otherways Management Association Club-Paris (OMAC)” has awarded Richmond, St. Ann with the Global Award for Quality, Perfection and Ideal Performance, which recognizes firms from all over the world who have distinguished themselves in the field of quality and excellence. read more
Now Open For Sale - Fern Court Apartments
- Fern Court Apartments
- Coolshade Patio Homes
Discover the art of living in affordable luxury, and modern comfort. Located along Jamaica's scenic Northern Coast, Richmond St. Ann is an easy 50-minute drive from the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay. This green community boasts country charm with urban conveniences in 6 gated communities, developed in phases. Enhanced by well-tended areas, natural walkways and smartly appointed spaces, Richmond St. Ann is the perfect place to call home.
Come home to Richmond, and be a part of one of the best pieces of real estate located along Jamaica’s scenic North Coast.
- Comfortable, exquisitely designed homes.
- Premier Sports and Fitness Complex in a club house setting with a gym, spa, tennis, basketball, badminton, swimming pool, jogging track, bar, restaurants, and pavilion banquet hall.
- 100 Room Bed and Breakfast Hotel
- Club House & Infinity Pool
Download Your Richmond Packet
- Richmond Homeowners' Manual
- Fern Court Payment Breakdown
- Fern Court Payment Breakdown (Top Floors)
- Coolshade Payment Breakdown in JA dollars
- Coolshade Corner Lot payment Breakdown in JA dollars
- Coolshade Payment Breakdown in US dollars
- Covenants and Maintenance Outline for Coolshade
- Reservation/Application Form
Richmond, St. Ann, Priory
Tel: (876) 631-0327
Tel: (876) 610-8169
US: (954) 740-8878
Shop G5, Praise Concourse Plaza,
18 Queens Drive, Montego Bay,
Tel: (876) 979-3495
Fax: (876) 971-9022
Richmond’s Kingston Office:
Shop #6, Orchid Village Plaza,
20 Barbican Road, Kingston 6.
Tel: (876) 620-6079
Fax: (876) 620-6070
Patterson Mair Hamilton
85 Hope Road
Kingston 6, Jamaica
Lime Line: (876) 920-4000
Digicel Line: (876) 618-2779 /
(876) 618 2780
of Ocho Rios, just before you come to Chukka Cove, look for the Richmond St. Ann Billboard on your left.